Team Tijan Blog affiliate to TIJAN CONNECT GROUP


Hello viewers and readers of this content. My name is Ufot Godstime Bassey a Nigerian citizen.

I am the CEO of TIJAN CONNECT GROUP and also the administrator of this Blog Site. 

I am also a student of the University of Port Harcourt and my decipline is Political and Administrative Studies, 100 level. 

I am a Blogger, a Web Developer, a Graphic Designer, a tutor in basic computer operations. It is my pleasure to meet you guys and I very much appreciate your support to my Blog.


PURPOSE 

I would like to create your inturgence that I am available to carry out services that is related to my portfolio and assure you that there won't be any mistakes and daily.

Thanks so much for your time.

The links below are my websites.

Presh Talents

Tijan Connect Group

Tijanboy

UFOT GODSTIME BASSEY

Tijan Blog Blogger

Post a Comment

0 Comments