WIFE EARNS ₦416,023,650 WORKING FROM HOME, HIDES IT FROM HER HUSBAND FOR 3 YEARS

See His Reaction When Nigerian Man Discovers Wife’s Shocking Secret.

Imagine hiding a ₦416,023,650 secret from your spouse for over 3 years. Could you do it? Akello Njuguna, a mother of 2, risked her marriage and her family to hide a shocking secret from her husband of 13 years.

Shadrack and Akello Njuguna, residents of a small district in Nigeria, married in 2010 after years of dating. Shadrack worked as an engineer in the city and Akello took a job as a receptionist at a local clinic. After their first child, Zahra, was born in 2012, they decided that Akello would quit her job to stay home with their children.

The manufacturing industry was hit hard in 2014. Thankfully, Shadrack did not lose his job, but he had to work more hours and take a heavy pay cut to help his company survive. “Shadrack was providing for our needs, but I noticed how tired he became. We tried to save all the money we could but it never seemed like enough” Akello shared. “We really were not sure what was going to happen. The market did pick up, but it dropped again. And by that point, I was pregnant with Mandere, so we just prayed for the best.”

“We really were not sure what was going to happen financially. We just prayed for the best.”

Akello Njuguna

Soon after Mandere was born, Akello was browsing Facebook one afternoon and saw an advertisement saying she could earn ₦292,437 per day from home using Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Curious, she clicked on it and did some research. “It had some excellent reviews from a lot of users so I felt safer signing up for the system. It is not like those ‘get rich quick’ scams where you have to sell things to make a living. If I did have to sell things I would not have signed up” Akello shared.

Using Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to work from home has become one of the largest worldwide trends and has recently exploded in Nigeria. Bitcoin Era is an incredible new software that teaches you how to make money using Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, even if you know absolutely nothing about cryptocurrency!

“I was nervous about starting the system. I didn't know ANYTHING about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, but they teach you how to do everything you need to know. I really only knew how to browse the internet, but that is all the computer skill I needed. I also did not want Shadrack to feel as though he was not providing for our family” Akello shared.

“I was nervous about starting the system. I did not want him to feel as though he was not providing for our family.”

Akello Njuguna

After her first two weeks using the software, two checks arrived totaling ₦3,794,086.40. Akello decided she needed a way to hide this money until she gained the courage to tell Shadrack about her new job. So, she secretly opened a bank account without her husband’s knowledge. She chose to have the checks deposited directly into that account each week.

And just like that life went on as normal for 3 years. Shadrack would go to work while Akello worked on the Bitcoin Era system at home. She did not touch the money in the secret account. “It was very hard for me to keep such a big secret from my husband. I felt like I was betraying him, but I feared telling him more. Looking back on it, it was foolish of me to keep it from him” Akello said.

Earlier this year, Shadrack lost his job. When he took the loss really hard, Akello decided it was time to tell him what she had been doing everyday. So, one afternoon, she walked to the bank and cashed out the secret account she had been growing for over 3 years. By then the account had made over ₦416,023,650.

“Akello sat down next to me and told me she had been hiding something from me and that it was really good news, but to not be mad at her” Shadrack shared. Then she pulled a check from her dress and handed it to me. It was written out to her and signed by our bank for ₦416,023,650. I did not believe it at first, and then she told me about the Bitcoin Era system.”

“Shadrack was silent at first. I thought he was angry and was considering a divorce for hiding such a big secret. But, then he started crying and hugged me. I told him how ashamed and sorry I was but he just exclaimed how relieved he was that his prayers for a solution to our financial problems had been answered” Akello shared.

“My prayers were answered. We went from making ₦0 to earning around ₦269,387 everyday”

Shadrack Njuguna 

Shadrack and Akello’s story has been shared on hundreds of local media outlets including blogs, reports and the local news. When we found the story, we immediately asked to feature it in our local job report. We asked Akello to share some exclusive advice for our readers:

“I do not recommend hiding a secret from your spouse, but if you are looking for a reliable source of income, I really recommend joining today” - Akello Njuguna.

Post a Comment

0 Comments