Love is not blind but beauty is a disappointment


LOVE 💕 VS BEAUTY 


Oh hell no!

I never reasoned it this way. Love they say is blind but on the other hand it is not. It is one stupid thing called "beauty" that deceive a man.

I never saw this coming, I couldn't believe my eyes. But wait, am I dreaming? Someone should please wake me up from this slumber. I never thought beauty could do this to me. 

Just as the name implies, I was thinking everything will work perfectly Well and smooth without a spot. The hell "NO" it was just a falacy. I was overwhelmed by the physical appearance not minding what the inner appearance will be like. 

Chai beauty failed me and now am I have learnt my lessons. What an astonished experience I had with my past ex. I mean my former lover. 

I was really in love but not knowing if I was infatuating or not. I always think that we will never separate from each other. I never in one day reasoned in that direction. We were the talk of the town, every corner you enter you must hear our name "two love birds" . If I was told that we will get separated, I wouldn't have believed it because the love was so strong on my own part. 

I don't stop thinking about her all night 🌃 and I don't stop dreaming about us getting married. On one blessed day we went out for a date, oh I called it a day that fateful day. I will never forget it. It was really fun and I really enjoyed it. I felt like I was untop of the earth and never willing to come down. It was moving me like a train in motion. Oh gush can I ever forget that day?

But now, I am shartered like a broken pitcher, the egg has been broken and smatched to nothing. I fell on the floor and wept dipply because I'm broken into piece that can never be gathered. 

What a bad and deadly experience, I never expected it to happen. Love is never blind but facial looks spoil the game. Being in love is like playing with a match. You might be lucky that at last you were not hurt. You may also be unlucky of that you get hurts too. 

Never you love for the things you see but search and love for the ones unseen, just like having faith for those who reads their bible and goes to church. 

Furthermore, I would say that love is the strong and dynamic weapon to your heart aches towards someone or something but first hope for the things not seen to be pleasant and glorious. Note that love is a mystery that is always uncovered when you go deep into it. You might gain or lose but hope to gain and never to lose. 

Finally, love is better than beauty and good looks, facial looks are devilish and disappointment. I wish you happy union to lovers. 

#Tijan Blog

Please drop your comments below 👇👇👇


Post a Comment

0 Comments